At Longwood Bed and Breakfast we take guest satisfaction very seriously. For that reason, we sincerely value getting feedback.
Not only does your feedback help us, but it also helps future guests to have a superior experience when they choose to stay with us.
Plus, leaving us a review is now easier than ever – You can do so through a simple online form! Please take the time to let us know how we’re doing!
You can leave your review right here.
Please take a few minutes to leave us a review of your experience with us here. Thank you for helping us improve our business!
For information about hosting an event at the Longwood Bed & Breakfast, please contact the executive director, Lorrie Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Covers your ears
– At least partly covers the back of your neck
– Has no flaps, fluffballs or other wasted mass
– Is made of thin, modern materials for maximum warmth
Given that your feet are on the front line of most weather you will encounter, this is the one area that I recommend you be unafraid to go big. A solid, decent-looking pair of low-frills winter boots that you wear right onto the airplane will come through for you again and again during a winter trip.
Requirements for good winter travel shoes:
– Weatherproof — Gore-Tex gear can be pretty styling these days
– Light on lacing — you still need to get through security, so a pair of shoes or boots that can be worn loosely and don’t require a lot of tying and untying will help
– Dark colored, so they won’t show stains from mud, slush or getting thrown on filthy security belts Continue reading
This bedroom is located on the second floor. Dr. Dabney S. Lancaster served as president of the university and lived in the house from 1946-1955.
This room features a beautiful highboy that was commissioned by Governor Stanley, owner of Stanley Furniture Company, for the Governor’s mansion in Richmond, VA. This masterpiece remained in the Governor’ Mansion for a number of years before it was loaned to the University. This room features a king bed with a private bath.